Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

FZFM 171 xx All three lights flashing

FZFM 171 xx All three lights flashing
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - firstly try this, turn the thermostat knob to off, then unplug for 10 minutes. Reconnect to the electric supply, then turn the knob to midway and then come back to me with the result But rather than what you have done above leave it for ten minutes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Motor has started up but all three lights are still flashing. I should add that the flashing lights started a week ago after defrosting preparatory to moving house. The freezer was kept upright during the move but when installed the lights flashed and the temperature would not go lower than -7.