Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Re RMT 7655l product no. *********** the bottom door hinge

Customer Question

re RMT 7655l product no. ***********
the bottom door hinge (door part) is broken. Is there a replacement part and how is it fitted?
thanks
George
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Is it the bottom hinge plate thats broken or is it the door itself?

I dont suppose you could post a picture of the broken part could you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, it's the door. Photo is too tech

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ok if its the complete door then click here for the partOr if you want the part number for it then its(###) ###-#### ***** to replacing the door ive just uploaded the service manual for you so click the link below and scroll down to page 33 and it shows how to dismantle the door from there. Click here to download the manual Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's a bit simplistic. I want to replace the hinge not the door. Could have replaced the door without you taking my oops money, thought I could have gotten some proper advice. money for old rope

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
I asked which part was broken the door or the hinge and you said the door was broken so not sure what you mean. I can you the service manual for the appliance which shows you how to dismantle it and you cannot buy this manual yourself anyway as its a trade manual not sold to the public so you couldnt have got that. So is it just the hinge thats broken or is it the door part?