Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Daniel, Ive got a Bosch SRS4012/GB which will not pump out. I've cleaned out the f

HI Daniel, Ive got a Bosch SRS4012/GB which will not pump out. I've cleaned out the filter but the pump doesn't seem to run although I can spin the impeller with the end of my finger. I turned the machine over and also took off the side panels but HOW do you get to it. Programmer turns and ticks so my thoughts are that it must be the pump. Thoughts Please, Bill
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - Hi Bill I think you are correct, if you follow the drain pipe back to the machine it will lead you to the drain pump. The pump is available but before you replace it check that you have power at the pump by using a multimeter or mains tester.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian, I have the side panel off so I can see the pump but my question is, what do you have to remove to get to it?
OK if you look at it you can see that it is a twist fit on to the housing, there is either one or two locking lugs (depending on version) that have to be lifted to allow you to release and twist the pump off. Mark up the position before you take the old pump off and then you can position the new pump in the right place.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ian ! It's so easy when you know what to do. Much appreciated, Bill.