Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Beko washing machine stopped mid cycle drained it but as soon

Beko washing machine stopped mid cycle drained it but as soon as I close door it is going back onto the cycle it was in and just sticking
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Managed to clear the cycle but the drainage pipe is blocked. A nappy had been mistakenly loaded in with the laundry. How can I clear the piped please
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK how handy are you with tools?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm a maintenance technician by trade so I'm not bad
OK pull the washer out, take out the soap dispenser and tilt the washer on to the side that had the soap dispenser. Then underneath the washer, remove the sump hose from the plastic tub (washbowl underneath or towels for any excess water) remove other end of sump hose from pump and remove debris from bottom of tub and drain pump. Once this is done remove drain hose (grey hose) from other side of pump and back flush it through using an outside tap. Then check that the pump is not also full of crap. Once you have all of these clear put it all back together and you should be good to go