Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Help!! Stoves DF 600 free standing over. Light A and time

Customer Question

Help!! Stoves mini DF 600 free standing oven. Light A and time flashing after power has gone off and i can't get it to switch on help!!

PS i am having a party tonight and need this NOW!!!

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - hold on and I'll come right back to you, set a spare place. I need the product code and how many buttons on the front?

This sets the clock on most 3 button models of timer, which will leave you in Manual mode and thereby allow you to use the oven --

To set the time of day • Press the Up and Down buttons together for a few seconds, and release. • The ‘•’ in between the numbers on the LED Display will begin to flash. • While the ‘•’ is flashing it is possible to adjust the time using the Up and Down buttons. Once the time has been set, allow approximately 30 seconds before using any of the other timer functions. This ensures that the time will remain correct.

Come back to me if you require further information.