Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosch Sensixx B45L Steam generator Iron. The Iron

Hi I have a Bosch Sensixx B45L Steam generator Iron. The Iron is heating but the motor is not operating at all and no steam. Can you help please? Donal
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly let me have the full ENr please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is an ENr?
All Bosch products have an ENr which will be on the rating label, this gives me the exact specifications of the product and allows me to check out how it is made up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ENr is TDS 4571 GB/02
Thank you, ***** ***** look it up in the morning when I am able to get logged in to the Bosch website from work and come back to you with the information.
Here is the illustrated spare parts list for you model which allows you to see how the thing goes together and further to identify the individual parts. Firstly I would check and see if you have power to the pump, if so and it still doesn't work then you have a faulty pump and can order directly from Bosch. O(r bearing in mind its price perhaps consider getting a replacement. Would you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are free of charge.
http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/whiteblack/TDS4571GB/02
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot see the spare parts list or any attachment
If you copy in the following in your browser - www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/search - then put the ENr in the 'search spare parts' box this will take you to the illustrated listings for your model.