Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My Siemens washing machine has its child lock activated. How

My Siemens washing machine has its child lock activated. How do I deactivate it?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The model number is *****

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Press and hold the option down arrow in for about 5 seconds or so and this will then take the child lock off. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!