Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Washing machine rinsing but not spinning?

Customer Question

washing machine rinsing but not spinning?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - two quick questions, a. how much of a load did you have in the washing machine, b. If you put it on spin with an empty drum does it spin correctly now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't seem to matter what load I have, medium or just one item. I am not near my appliance until later on this evening to try spinning with an empty drum so I will have to let you know the answer to that later
OK let me know this evening as Im here for the rest of the day and we can take it from there - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been having trouble communicating with you. The answer to your 2 previous questions are as follows:
Medium load - not full
Put on spin with empty drum - makes all the usual sounds but when it comes to the final spin it revs and then just stops.I also emptied the filter and got about a pint of water out (before I did the spin cycle).Can you please cc your response to ***@******.***
OK please clarify, is the drum turning or is it just the motor you can hear reving?