George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Neff dishwasher E-NR S5555XOGB/86 FD 8804 water not draining

Customer Question

Neff dishwasher E-NR S5555XOGB/86 FD 8804 water not draining away. Tap symbol on screen. Cycle stops at 54 mins left despite programme being on for 1 1/2 - 2hours.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
This is usually because of a blockage or debris in the pump preventing the expulsion of waste water. You will need to access the pump from the panel underneath the door but above the base on this model.
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just paid £20 via MasterCard to Ron for an answer to the above. Told they would send a new password ***** has not arrived and have not had an answer. Tried help but have now apparently been passed to George at a cost of £8
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about my £20
You have just responded to the answer I gave you...
The problem you have is usually because of a blockage or debris in the pump preventing the expulsion of waste water. You will need to access the pump from the panel underneath the door but above the base on this model.
regards