Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Creda Reflection built under cooker. The control

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Creda Reflection built under cooker. The control panel illuminator bulb is not working and I now cannot see the oven temperature gauge. Can you please tell me what type of bulb I need to buy and how I can take the control panel off to replace it. The Serial number is ***** 1 00055 and the model number is *****
My e-mail address is***@******.***
Thankyou.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - is it the strip light that you require ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian. I can,t tell you if it is a strip light I need because I cannot take off the control panel to gain access to the light. Can you tell me how to do this. Martyn.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian. Still waiting for a reply regarding accessing the light in the control panel. You asked me if it is a strip light? I do not know until I can take off the control panel. The instruction manual does not mention it. Martyn.
OK unscrew the oven from the wooden cabinet and then move it forward, this then should allow you to see the control panel cover which is on the top of the oven assembly. Once you have removed this come back to me.