Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have been asked some questions ID 15770125-120

I have been asked some questions for Order ID 15770125-120 Here the are. I don't want to pay a further £20 just to answer a question. The lights and power are on. Model No. (P)GC2225PEKW Serial No. (S) 10534015GE
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK lets try and solve the problem and I will arrange a refund for you on the duplicate question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have not had a response to my problem. You asked me for some details I have replied but no response. Here they are again. Order ID 15770125-120. Maytag fridge/freezer Model No. (P) GC2225PEKW. Serial No. (S)10534015GE. You did say you would arrange a refund on the duplicated question

That is correct, the refund on your original question but is not immediate but I have forwarded it to the accounts department in the USA. However in the meantime can you confirm that you have display lights and internal illumination? If so can you hear any of the fans or the motor at the back running?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have only ever asked one question and today I have had three separate £20s taken out of my bank account.

I have referred two of those questions back to the accounts department for refund. Unfortunately this is not immediate ~ as mentioned earlier the refunds come from the JA HQ in the USA I agree that you have asked a question but so far you haven't responded to my questions about the problem. I look after technical refrigeration questions not the account side of the company.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have received two refunds of £20 each. Thank you. I have bought a new Fridge/Freezer

OK pleased you got this sorted, could you now rate the help given to you, all be it around the houses and not in the area you wanted so that I can shut down the call on the system. Many thanks - Ian