Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a panasonic telephone, bought about three and a half

Customer Question

I have a panasonic telephone, bought about three and a half years ago but not taken out of its box till last week and set up. It functioned normally to start with but after about two days the base unit stopped working and the phone ceased to function because there was no power. It is not the power socket that is the problem or the electricity supply. What can I do about the base unit?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ are you sure that you have power reaching the base unit from the transformer?