Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I got hotpoint stf187wg fridge is not getting cold but lower

Customer Question

i got hotpoint stf187wg fridge is not getting cold but lower freeze is fine could you give bit direction to try solve problem thank you
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - it sounds like the evaporator has frozen up together with the vent tubes to the fridge, defrost it and see if that rectifies the problem ~ you will need to lay down some towels and leave the door open for at least 24 hours in a warm place.