Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

What are the two flat bottle like containers in the top of

What are the two flat bottle like containers in the top of my Frigidaire freezer Elite
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries- are they white or blue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They are white and slide into the top of the freezer

OK they are ice banks and are designed to give you extra cooling in the event of a power failure or system failure. Just gives you a few extra hours to sort out storage of food on a breakdown. You just leave them where they are. Hope that answers your query. Would you now kindly rate the information given to you by using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are free if you need furthr clarification. Ian