Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Zanussi fridge/freezer ZFC 47/51FF It is operating

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi fridge/freezer ZFC 47/51FF
It is operating okay but for several days the noise level has increased to a loud degree
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly let me have the product code or pnc that is located on the rating label inside the fridge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
product number....924628044
Thanks, ***** ***** has done well manufactured in 1993 according to the service manual. OK can you tell me if the noise you hear is inside or outside of the cabinet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems to be within the cabinet, although there is no vibration. The last 24 hours have been much less noisy; I had forgotten it was so old, so perhaps it's time to renew it. I really just wanted some assurance that it won't suddenly give up the ghost in a dramatic way!
If its not a massive clanking noise I would think its just the racks and other bits rattling, the other thing is that the rubber motor mounts do go hard over the years and then become less absorbing. - Many thanks for the rating and do come back to me if you have anymore worries - Have a great Sunday and thanks for using JA