Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I wonder if you can help me...I would love to buy..

dear sir... I wonder if you can help me...I would love to buy.. a panasonic 50 cx802b tv...but the feet set up.. is too far apart for my glass table/stand of 39 inches wide.. is there any way of altering.. or could i fit another stand to the tv,, without spoiling it... bit of a tall order i know.....question...or will i have to wait untill next year to buy a similar model ?? to fit my table... yours chris story..
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 2 years ago.
HI Chris,I've had a look into this for you and reviewed the manual here:http://www.richersounds.com/static/manuals/cx802.pdfAlthough the pedestal is removable I can't really see how you can mount this without it attached and a 39" table is too narrow. The only other option would be to wall mount it, if a new table is not possible.Best Regards,Richard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.. I will have to think again.. yours chris..
Hi Chris,Sorry it wasn't better news, but if my input has been helpful, a positive rating would be appreciated.Best Regards,Richard