Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a american type fridge freezer RSH1JBBP and last

Hi I have a american type fridge freezer RSH1JBBP and last night there was a hissing sound like water dripping on to electrics and the front led panel has failed just showing a small pulsating dot. I turned it off last night and researched on the internet and apparently it is one of the models on the list to be checked for fire hazard. I am awaiting for an engineer to come and check itfrom samsung standard site so see if it is a manufacturing problem next 14 days) It was bought in 2009.Do you have any idea what the problem is?? im a bit apprehensive to turn it on and see if it still works thanks
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I need you to carry out a test program for me which will mean you will have to switch it back on are you happy with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I switched it on about 4 hours ago and no hissing sound but the digital display unit is blank apart from a little pulsating part of a number digit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately Ian I have to go to work at 7.15pm Could we resume tomorrow?
OK tomorrow is fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian I am ready to resume our conversation
OK my mobile number is #07748 928831 if you call me I can take you through the test procedure.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Lovely to talk to you - hope that puts your mind at rest. Have a great Sunday.