Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a beko fridge freezer cf7914aps. The fan in the freezer

Customer Question

I have a beko fridge freezer cf7914aps.
The fan in the freezer keeps stopping randomly, leading to defrosting. Only happens every few months then starts again. Very annoying!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - when you say the fan stops is this because the blades are jammed with ice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not jammed with ice. Spinning freely. If I turn the power off & back on again the fan spins for a few moments then back off again. Freezer currently ice-free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any more suggestions?
OK the fact that it only happens randomly is the difficult bit. When you say it stops and then restarts is this after it has defrosted everything and needs or is it a case of it stopping for a couple of hours and then restarts and refreezes everything?