Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My neff integrated w machine w 5320 shakes violently on spin

my neff integrated w machine w 5320 shakes violently on spin now. Do I need a new washing machine? What model is direct replacment for this
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - has it started to get noisy on spin or just violent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, It is more violent than noisy. It moves out by up to 3 inches, and then I have to push it back in to its usual position.
OK in this case I would be taking it out of its cabinet and checking that the top springs are secure and one hasn't broken, that the shock absorbers underneath are in place and secure and that any balance weights are still attached to the tub. Are you happy that the drum bearings are OK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i don't know. I would not know where to even begin to assess these kind of things. Is it cheaper to buy a new one - this machine is about 10 years old.
What would probably be the best idea is to get a local engineer to come out and have a look at it, he can then best advise you what to do. If you give me your postcode I can recommend a couple in your area that can help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian, I live in clapham, SW11 5PF. Thnx
I have two for you to choose from, both repair washing machines -
Robbie Townsend R&J Domestic Appliances 07806 854244
***** ***** Appliance Warehouse Services 0208(###) ###-####
I would call them both, check their charges and then choose which suits.
Would you now kindly rate the information given you by using the smiley faces below once done all further requests are free of charge. If you have further questions please do come back to me. Have a great weekend and thanks for using JustAnswer.