Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Bosch classixx 1200 error codes The 5 red led lights are flashing

bosch classixx 1200 error codes
The 5 red led lights are flashing and the wash led.
Can you suggest a fix
***** *****
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly let me have the full ENr from the label inside the door.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good evening Ian
ENr number WAE 24162uk/08
FD 8708 07372
Jim
Are you telling me that all 5 leds are flashing ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is correct as stated.
OK well lets start by doing a reset --
To reset the F21 error on a Bosch machine, turn the program knob from the off position (12 o'clock), to the 6 o'clock position and immediately press and hold the spin button (NOT THE START BUTTON) . Then while holding the spin button turn the knob to 7 o'clock position and continue holding spin button for 15 seconds. You may need to do this numerous times quite often it does not work the first time. Come back to me after the reset.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure I have a spin button. Please see added files and advise.
Jim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will do as you have requested. I have never used the spin button only the rotary knob.
Button below rinse hold
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This did not appear to be working so I exposed the printed circuit board. Please see attached files. There are charred components. I think that this is the problem. Probably time I got a new machine. Would this be your advice.
I'm not sure that this is actually charred components, you get a lot of this sort of dust accumulating on washing machine boards as the drum pulley works much like a vacuum cleaner and blows air around inside the appliance cabinet. If you have a label or a part number on the board I can give you a company that will check it for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have dusted the board and it does look as though it has not been charred the individual component numbers can be clearly seen. I have put the machine back together but I am still unable to clear the fault despite numerous attempts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Being unable to clear the fault is this the end of the road.
OK I have a company that will repair your board for you for about £40 if you are interested?
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for time and expertise. I have decided that I have spent enough time trying to get the machine running and it is time to get a replacement. I do not like to scrap things unnecessarily but if it will not work then it needs to be replaced. Once again thank you for your time.Regards***** *****