Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Gas hob type p70vmodel no cg705cwfcx1serial no###-##-####urchased

gas hob type p70v
model no cg705cwfcx1
serial no###-##-####
purchased 25/03/2011
ignitors don't work all clean
advise
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - OK can you confirm that you have no spark at the burner or that there is a spark but the burners go out shortly after they ignite?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No spark at all
electric power to unit OK.
Sounds like the spark generator has gone then with all of them not sparking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if the generator has gone can this be repaired ?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
OK sorry for the delay it took me a couple of days to get hold of the service manual for this - when you are ready I can take you through the way that the spark is generated and then if you want to have a go at fixing it we have the information to hand.
Yes if the spark generator has gone this can be repaired by replacing with a new spark generator.
If you rate my assistance so far I can continue to assist you and further give you the part number required for a new replacement spark generator and supply you with the necessary drawings to allow you to identify the components.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply .
Yes I would appreciate further assistance.
OK without being rude do you understand how these ignitors work? If not it might be useful for me to explain then you have an idea of what we are doing and why we are doing things in a particular way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i have some knowledge.is it possible for you to send me the necessary drawings
Yes could you let me have your email address replacing @ with (at) and I will send you the service manual. In the meantime could you rate the service given to you so far by using the star ratings in the top of the screen. This allows me to close down the job on the system but allows you further contact free of charge. Many thanks for using JustAnswer.
Hi do you still need assistance here?
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a service manual would be excellentmy email address is greer-john1(at)sky.comI have rated your service as requested. Thanks for your help.Regards ***** *****