Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I am looking or reconditioned Danfoss unit ECT 5006

Customer Question

I am looking for new or reconditioned Danfoss unit ECT 5006 unit as part of system control of a boiler house.
My email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Any help or link to a supplier would be greatly appreciated.
Fred
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - you can source your ECT5006 from this company --
www.heiz24.de/index.php/gb/Danfoss-ECT-5006/c-KAT82/a-Z3200
Would you now kindly rate the information supplied to you by using the smiley faces below, this allows me to shut the job down on the system but once done gives you further access free of charge. Thanks for using JA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought another unit from them which was delivered over one week ago . I also asked them for 5006 unit and they told me they did not have it and do not know when they will have it. All this was before your response which was of no value to me. Do you have another supplier ?
I have spoken to Danfoss Controls (UK) this afternoon, they advise that the ~ ECL110 is a direct replacement and is available either timed or untimed depending upon your requirement.