Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Hotpoint WF321 Aquarius washing machine circa 7 years

I have a Hotpoint WF321 Aquarius washing machine circa 7 years old. When the on button is pushed on to start a selected program all the eleven red lights flash simultaneously but will not extinguish and then start the cycle! What needs replacing please, and could I fit it?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - this is a computer board fault where one or more of the components have failed. You have basically got one of two options -
a. Get it repaired or repair it yourself
b. Get Hotpoint to come out and replace the board under one of their fixed repair cost plans.
Unless you have electronic/electrical experience its not a DIY project. If needed I can forward you the details of a company that can carry our guaranteed repairs to these boards.