Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

When I open the dishwasher door after a cycle,the contents

Customer Question

Hi,when I open the dishwasher door after a cycle,the contents go white!!! Any idea why please
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - this is usually due to there being excess limescale in the water in the dishwasher. As you are aware a dishwasher has a water softener built in but it relies upon the correct quantity of salt being available to flush the softener of this deposit. What is quite usual is for the owner of the dishwasher to use the manufacturers set water hardness level rather than seeking out their own individual water hardness for their particular area and then setting up the dishwasher to reflect this.
Would you now kindly rate my information to you using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JustAnswer and have a good evening.