Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Why has my beko asn541 fridge freezer error status indicator

Customer Question

Why has my beko asn541 fridge freezer error status indicator come up
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you tell me what E (error) code you have in the freezer display panel please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can only see the red triangle come on...the only numbers I can see is the temp
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can attach a pic if that will b helpful
OK that would be useful as my service handbook shows a red ! not a triangle. if you could send me a pic of the full display that would be great.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here it is
I hope those temperatures are not in Centigrade?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's gone into f, dnt knw why
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know that's not centigrades
OK well from what you are telling me there is a problem with one of the sensors in the appliance. I would leave it overnight and come back to me in the morning. The temperatures are fine at the moment and I will find out more specific information in the morning when I get to work and come back to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you... Will be waiting eagerly.
OK I'm back from work, has the red warning light gone off?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it has
OK fine that was what I was hoping, the problem you had was that the temperature had gone outside the band set, likely a mix of doing a defrost and the door being left open slightly longer than normal. It then had to do a full defrost action again to bring it back in line. For the future this is not an error just an indication that you should watch the appliance and if an error code comes up later take action.
Would you kindly now rate the information given using the smiley faces below, once done if you let me have an email address (usisng at in place of @) U will send you the list of Error codes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email is
phummylolar at yahoo.ca
Error codes on their way, would you now kindly rate the service so that I can shut down the job on the system. Many thanks.