Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Zanussi dishwasher keeps coming up with 3 beeps error. When

Zanussi dishwasher keeps coming up with 3 beeps error. When I pour more water in it just pumps it away. Just over 1 year old in our brand new house
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly let me have the model number and pnc or product code please, it will be on the label inside the door frame.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PNC91153910701
ZDT12011FA
Yup: GHE623DA2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TYP: GHE623DA2
OK three beeps on this model means that the 'flood protection device' has been activated. Or in English you have got water in the base. To check this get some old towels and lay them near the back of the appliance tip the appliance to 45 degrees backwards and tell me what you see?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ian thanks for that. Will do that when I get back from work. Built in machine as well.
Yep saw that, a joy of a job unless you can get access to the base once you have the kick stip off. Come back to me later I'll be here after 5pm.