Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Whirlpool AFG 8275 NF, in alarm and not cooling/freezing. Power

Customer Question

Whirlpool AFG 8275 NF, in alarm and not cooling/freezing. Power comes on and compressor seems to be ok.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - it will be either short of refrigerant or the motor is failing. In both cases you will need a refrigeration engineer with specialist gauges to check the pressures for you. If you give me you postcode I can give you a couple of companies in your area who can help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ian, thanks for your response. I have tried locally but maybe you know some one who I haven't tried. My post code is WA3 6DJ.
Chris
Hi Chris,
I'm going to give you this guys details, he is a personal friend and is a very experienced refrigeration engineer. Eddie Laycock on 01282 422800 if you can't get hold of him give me a ping and I'll contact him.
Would you now kindly rate the information given to you by using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JustAnswer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi IanI will give your friend a call tomorrow as we have been out and about all day, thanks for the advice.Regards
Chris
He is an extremely good engineer and I am sure he will sort things out for you. Best Regards ***** *****