Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a 10 year old Corner Fridge and need a replacement halogen

I have a 10 year old Corner Fridge and need a replacement halogen top light.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The fridge is a "Corner Fridge" and sold under that name.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - ok just a quick query, why haven't you just gone back to Corner Fridge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will do that on Monday but my two calls to them on Friday produced no response to a request for a bulb and I have found out that the current light is different and needs a new power unit. I was looking for someone who had an older model light with the halogen bulb.
OK if you have the size, wattage and a picture that would be helpful. Having read the reviews of this company I can understand your frustration.