Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I use a detergent on my samsung washing machine Type

Customer Question

How do I use a detergent on my samsung washing machine Type WF .80 F5E0W4W? Please
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - you question is not clear, what do you want to use a detergent for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
instead of soap powder or sachets.I have allready bought Fairy Liquid to use in this machine.
Are you talking about Fairy Washing Machine Liquid detergent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
OK you should have got a dosing ball with the detergent. Fill the dosing ball up to the required level depending upon how dirty the clothes are and the hardness of the water. Place the clothes in the drum and then place the dosing ball on top of the clothes. Close the door and set and start the program. Simple as that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was not supplied with a Dosing Ball. only a Liquid Measuring Cup fitted with marks on the screw cap.
That is fine, in that case measure it out then pour the measured amount into the wash drum (tub) follow with the clothes and select program and start as above. Before you ask this machine is built with a system of clearing the sump of stale water but keeping the detergent in the tub.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since I AM Renting this machine. Tomorrow being Monday I Am having words with the rental company to see what they say.I am a Widower 91 years old and have a load of washing that needs doing, There is nobody else to help me. I Will get back to you on Monday 16-11-15.
By all means give the rental company my telephone number # ***** 928831# ***** name is ***** ***** they need clarification of anything I am happy to help. I am a Samsung trained engineer.