KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a siemens microwave hb84e562b microwave combo oven.

I have a siemens microwave hb84e562b microwave combo oven. When I set microwave for say 1 minute as soon as it reaches 36 seconds it stops and goes to the home screen. I'm not sure if it is actually microwaving at all when on.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ....please tell me how old is it ? the problem is likely with a faulty magnetron or the door switch that is bad and will need replacement. ________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's about 5 years old. All other functions seem to be working as normal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the information and sorry for late response ... the problem is with the magnetron that is bad and will need replacement...looking at the age of this appliance it is better to buy a new one then to spend £110 in repairs