Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How can I select / choose a hand wash program Samsung

Customer Question

how can I select / choose a hand wash program for the Samsung washer/ dryer WD80J6400AWEG? also how can I find an english user manual for this product?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - you won't be able to get an English manual for this appliance because it is only offered for the Dutch market with that model - this however is the British equivalent -- just copy and paste and download the manual.
http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/WD80J6410AW/EU
Hope that helps. Would you now kindly rate the service given by using the smiley faces below, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thanks for using JA.