Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Delonghi GO1123QRT 3K oil filled heater stopped working timer

Delonghi GO1123QRT 3K oil filled heater stopped working timer is still going but thats all
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I,ll wait for answer thank you Gerard
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - if you turn the thermostat can you hear a click?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Ian I can hear a click turning the thermostat just noticed by listen closely the timer stops working when thermostat is turn up / is there an internal trip of some kind in these heaters
OK can you switch the timer across to manual turn the thermostat up full and tell me if you can feel any heat?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no again when you turn thermostat up it clicks and the timer goes off like a trip
OK I list the link to the parts available for the DeLonghi range of oil filled radiators, as you can see other than the thermostat and a thermal cut out there are no parts listed for these models. All you can do is check continuity through them both, if one is open circuit then that is the problem otherwise it is another component that is not available and sadly you will have to scrap the appliance.
http://www.4delonghi.co.uk/search.pl?t=54041.2596417525&query=oil+filled+radiator&x=30&y=12
Would you now kindly rate the information given to you by selecting from the star rating system in the top of the page. Once done further questions are free of charge.
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.