Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Where can I get a replacement water tank deLonghi Nespresso

Where can I get a replacement water tank for my deLonghi Nespresso Type EN 90.M coffee machine?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - this is a DeLonghi built product you can get parts for this unit from the following link -
http://www.4delonghi.co.uk/coffee-maker/nespresso/catalogue.pl?path=606454,641008
Copy and paste and you should be good to go. Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the smiley faces below, this allows me to close the job down on the system whilst giving you access to further questions on a fee of charge basis. Thank You for using JustAnswer.
Can I be of further assistance?