Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Our Neff warming drawer - model no N22H4ONO - has ceased to

Customer Question

Our Neff warming drawer - model no N22H4ONO - has ceased to function. When the switch is activated the light fails to come on. There is a fuse in the fuse box which is dedicated to this appliance and it has not tripped and is in the on position. Are there any simple checks I can perform myself before calling out an expert ? The device is only 3 years old and has been functioning very efficiently, although when it was first installed it did not come up to full temperature. A Neff engineer fixed that approx. two and a half years ago. Thank you in advance for any guidance you may be able to give me. John
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you let me have the number that comes after the GB/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian yes indeed it's 07. Hope that helps. John
I have sent you a link to the spare parts available for this warmer once you have them infront of you come back to me and I will go through them with you and we will see if we can resolve your problem -
http://www.neff.co.uk/store/sparepart/finder/detail/N22H40N0GB/07
Copy and paste