KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Lg 11kg f1495kds 11kg washing LCD panel flashing on and off

lg 11kg f1495kds 11kg washing LCD panel flashing on and off blank screen when washer is not working I think it is tripping the socket RCD
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... did the washer stop full or empty ? how old is it ? can you test the heating element ?________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The washer is working with no problems. the issue is when the washer not operational the LCD information screen is flashing on off blank white screen also after a while it trips the RCD in the houses main fuse box I switch the power off at the washer and its doesn't trip ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
ok thanks for that... with the washer unplugged pull it out and remove the top of the unit... then remove the connections to the control one by one and reconnect them...make sure its all clean there and try the washer again...if the problem is still there then control might need replacement... let me know how it goes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kevin
When I got home the washer was tripping the RCD all the time ( day before it was intermittent ) check heater element open circuit removed it and ordered a replacement,
thanks for your help
regards
George
Glad that it worked.
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks