Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosh GL50 Vacuum Cleaner. The electric cord has become

Customer Question

I have a Bosh GL50 Vacuum Cleaner. The electric cord has become tangled on the internal drum and will not unwind to its full length or fully retract . How can I free it?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you give me the full ENr for this vacuum cleaner please, it should be on the rating plate/label.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
E-NR BSGL5126GB/02 FD9104
You have to remove the top section to get into the base which houses the cable reel. Attached is the illustrated diagram which shows how the thing goes together ~~
http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Cylindervacuumcleaner/BSGL5126GB/02
Copy and past this in your browser, select spare parts list and diagrams and you will see how it goes together.