Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Town And Country model and it appears fan unit gets

Customer Question

I have a Town And Country model and it appears fan unit gets "locked" with a screeching
Sound which disrupts the temperature. can you please advise where I can have this repaired Co. Kildare Ireland. Many thanks for any help you can provide.
Bill Moore
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you kindly let me have the model number and product code so that I can have a look at the specs for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The unit is a built-in one so I have no access to the rear of the unit. The title on the front is Town & Country.
OK can you see a 9 number + 2 number code on the product label, it should be in the door frame.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have examined both doors, neither have any codes displayed !
OK well it must have come off or been damaged by heat, Town & Country is just a range of appliances ranging from Microwave Ovens through to washing machines so the information will have to be abit general without the model number or product code. On the oven the fan unit is not serviceable and is replaced as a complete item. Cost is around €25. Its not too difficult a job if you take it in stages.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you advise who locally in Naas Co. Kildare can deal with problem. Some agency must cover this type of problem.
I accept you are remote to my area but your fee should at least provide me with a solution to my current situation!
Bill Moore
These guys should be able to help you out, if not come back to me --
M D Electrical
Millbrook Cottage
Naas
Tel:###-##-####
Mobile:(###) ###-####
Mobile:(###) ###-####
E-Mail:***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very many thanks, ***** ***** them tomorrow !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I now have made contact with M D Electrical. What is the price for a fan unit. I am concerned about the charges being applied this
concern. Since they were recommended by you for my fee of £28 I feel you should be aware of possible case of over charging.
I would welcome your response .
Bill Moore
What price are they requesting?