adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

I have an IQ700 Siemens Tumble Dryer and it doesn't seem to start.

Customer Question

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hi When you turn the dryer on can you select any cycle?Do you see a picture of a key on the display? Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no key on the display.
There is are two symbols... one looks like a sun and the other is a loudspeaker.
I had the dryer on then opened the door but now it won't start.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok if you turn the dial to off,Then turn it to any cycle and press start will it start then?If not do you hear any beeping noise from it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it does not start.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I can hear a very loud beeping.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
??
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Sorry just been looking at the service manual on this. Have you pulled out the water drawer and closed it again as some models have a switch on them which makes you pull the drawer out after each cycle so try that and see what happens. Not all models have this switch so just try it just in case and see what happens
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I have done that.
When I turn the button to a cycle and the light flashes... then I press start it just beeps.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok im sorry im going to opt out of this as there isn't much info in the service manual on this model so hopefully another expert will jump in and help you on this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is a bar that is on the screen and normally it is partly shaded.
but currently it is showing just the outline.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there a way to reset the dryer?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - how handy are you with tools?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay ....
OK I need to know a couple of things, does the drum turn when you hit the start button or does it attempt to turn?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No - it just beeps
Can you tell me the number after the / in the ENr there are three versions of that model.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All I have WT46W567GB###-##-####
There should be a GB/.. number after the GB/ is what I want it should be in the door recess.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
/16 FD 9111 200531
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any update please?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam