Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How to replace start button on Beko DCU 8230

how to replace start button on Beko DCU 8230
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - take the top off - the on/off is a push fit from the back into the panel. You will need to wiggle the switch to get the 'rabbit ears' to disengage - note the wires and their positions on the switch before you start because the switch may drop to bits as you wiggle it. Take it steady and it normally comes out in one piece.