Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have all LED lights flashing on my indesit washing machine

I have all LED lights flashing on my indesit washing machine wixl 163. Any idea how much a new main board would cost?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - the cost of a new unprogrammed board is £116 plus the cost of a cardreader which is another £116 plus the program card and you are well over the top of a new washer. However, if you send your board to - https://emwelec.co.uk - they will repair it, reprogram it and send it back to you with a 12 month warranty for about £60.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Ian. Website looks good except for 14 day turnaround - lots of smelly kids!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I saw somewhere that sometimes it is just a capacitor? The symptoms were that over the last few weeks the time from switch-on to when all the lights stop flashing has been gradually increasing - until now when they never stop (have tried removing all power for extended periods).

That is true it is usually the capacitors that cause this problem, but are you happy to work with a soldering iron and perhaps damage the board so that it can't be repaired?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Nope! Anyway, thanks for the useful advice.

Would you now kindly rate the service given to allow me to shut the job down on my system. Thank you for using JA.