Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Mini oven U1564 will not register more than 170 and is not

Mini oven U1564 will not register more than 170 and is not responding correctly. Sorry to be vague, have no technical terms!!!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you give me the manufacturer of the oven please, that model number is ***** up as being a Neff double oven.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now Talk Talk is up the chute as well!! Got here at long last. Yes it is a Neff double oven with separate thermostats. The smaller one is the one with the problem. Back to you.
OK this top oven has got two heating elements, one that forms part of the grill element and the other that is below the bottom of the oven cavity. Heat is then blown around with the fan unit at the back. If either of the two elements is not working or the fan is not spinning then you will be unable to reach the desired temperature. First thing you have to do is establish that the elements are working, you should be able to see if the top one is working as it is the outer ring of the element (centre part is grill element) Do you have a multimeter or mains tester?
Do you need further assistance?