Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a belling induction free standing cooker FSE 60 MFI.

Customer Question

I have a belling induction free standing cooker FSE 60 MFI. The hob now continuously Fails flashing F across the display. I've had it for 14month what can I do ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - would you kindly give me the product code its starts with either 4, 5 or 7 and is a long number, it is on the rating label usually in the door recess.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model number###-##-####
OK I have been looking at the service manual, there should be something after the 'F' any error codes are shown as 'F/ followed by some digit. do you have this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll need to get back to you with the error code when I've had a chance to test it
OK no worries
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So in the middle of cooking the Hob computer? can crash . It normally flashes F then L sometimes it will flash F then - .Turning the of at the wall then on again and the hob flashes F then L on startup. So it feels like the hob is crashing then restarting while I'm cooking.Could you send me a copy of the maintenance manual my user guide doesn't show the error codes.
Would you kindly give me an email address and I will forward the error code matrix to you, F-L is a listed fault.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
You have mail, once received would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating panel above. Once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening.
Do you need further information?