Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Miele 6000 Vacum cleaner and the power button wont

I have a Miele 6000 Vacum cleaner and the power button wont stay on. I thing there must be some spring snapped. If i hold the button down the Cleaner still works
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you kindly give me the full model number which will start with 2 or 4 or letter A to Y. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian,
Model Number is *****
Thank you for the information I think as you say the switch has failed as it is spring loaded. It is available with part number(###) ###-####available from most of the online shops or via the shop at - www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk
I see that you how viewed the information - would you therefore rate the information given to you by using the star rating at the top of the page, this allows me to close down the request on the system whilst once done all further questions to be answered on a free of charge basis. Thank you for using JA and have a Happy Sunday.