Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My Bosch Clasixx Dishwasher Model SMS40C02GB is 2 years 2months

Customer Question

My Bosch Clasixx Dishwasher Model SMS40C02GB is 2 years 2months old.On start I am getting code E14 and a red light check water The reset button does not work even after holding it in for 3 seconds as per handbook Please help
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - are you able to use handtools and comfortable about taking the appliance apart?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes Ian, I am able to use tools and take the machine apart
OK you need to take the top off, then the left hand side panel looking backwards at the dishwasher from the front - let me know when you get there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian, Tried to get top off without success and the L H side panel has strange phillips screws which my screwdrivers do not fit, Have U any suggestions? Do you do callouts?
You will need a torx 15 and 20 screwdriver to do this, the top is just secured by two lift up tags at the back, you press them up and then pull the top backwards and it will disengage from the front pillars. If you need an engineer I can recommend on in your area but I will need your postcode.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Postcode CR8 2HQ
Try this guy I know him personally --
John Pereira Serac Engineering 08448 844528