Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I dropped my climapro2 on the floor the batteries fell

Customer Question

Hello i dropped my climapro2 on the floor the batteries fell out, i replaced them but cant get any thing on the screen, is there a certain way to switch it on or have i killed it x x
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alison,Are the batteries definitely in properly and the the right way around?Two on the left with positive down and two on the right with positive up.You have to press any button to get the screen to come on.Regards,Richard
Hi Alison,Have you managed to resolve this?If so and my advice helped, a positive rating would be appreciated.Best Regards,Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is working now
Hi Alison,That's great news.If my advice helped, a positive rating would be appreciated.Best Regards,Richard