Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have the Jura ENA 9 one touch coffee mc.i removed some beans

I have the Jura ENA 9 one touch coffee mc.i removed some beans as they where horrid but thought I could still get a brew by using ground coffee.So I poured the ground coffee down the spout & 1cup later machine is showing Error8.
I have emptied out excess of ground coffee but error message is still there
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 1 year ago.
Error 8 is a brew unit jammed error.
Turn off at the mains, switch back on, if you hear the brew unit reset, then you will be able to remove the tray and grounds box and clean inside. If error 8 comes back on, then the machine needs to be taken apart, and the brew unit stripped down to find the fault, usually the o-rings, may be clogged, split or dislodged. A full service will be required.
Regards,