George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My beko washing machine lets in a little water stops , pumps

Hi my beko washing machine lets in a little water stops , pumps a little out and just stops , doesn't even turn , won't even turn or drain on " spin+drain " I'm thinking it's the board , any ideas ?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
What model is the appliance?
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
71233w
Close the machine cover if opened. Switch to service mode.
To switch to service mode, move program selection switch to CANCEL position. Then, while pressing START/PAUSE button, bring the program selection switch to the first program in the clockwise direction. The door should be locked in the service mode.
When you switch on the machine, are 7_seg display or leds energized?
Is the door locked?
Are there any LED's lit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about the delay . I've done as you advised , display says E07 , door is locked , no leds on .
Hi there, thanks for responding...
The E07 error relates to the failure of the water level sensor (pressure switch)... or the control of it (PCB or wiring).
Take off the lid, take the hose off the water level sensor and blow down it towards the tank.. if it clears the issue, great. If not, then the problem could be with the sensor itself which could need changing, or a faulty PCB or wiring.
Please rate the assistance given by me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I tried that and the hose seems clear . I also blew into the pressure switch and didn't hear that clear clicking that can sometimes be heard , don't know if this one usually " clicks" . Also just wondering if it is significant that it won't turn at all even on spin+drain . Really just want to be sure it's the PCB or pressure switch . Thanks for your help so far .
E07 is the Water Level Sensor.. This is not your conventional type pressure switch and blowing into it can break it.
It is not possible to test it.. All you can do is replace it and hope that the PCB is ok.
regards