KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Good morning, we have a Bosch wta31 tumble dryer. The warning

Good morning, we have a Bosch wta31 tumble dryer. The warning saying 'check the filter' keeps coming up even through the filter is clean. We have had an engineer round before with the same issue and he removed a tray somewhere at the back of the machine which was full of dirty water. I would like to clean the same thing myself. Can you let me know where this is and how to access it please?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ....the water pump is located in the bottom just behind the left panel... you can easily take it out from the top as the hinges are at the bottom. Also after you have removed that pump take out the panel with a screwdriver to gain access to sump...make sure this sump is cleaned completely...after cleaning all this the problem should be solved, let me know how it goes.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When you say left panel, is that left as you look at the front of the machine? Also, to access the pump from the 'top' do you mean the top panel ie take the 'lid' off and is the sump panel underneath the pump? Thanks
yes its the left at the back ... by top I mean after you remove the panel..there are hinges inside the panel at the bottom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am still not clear which panel I need to remove to get to the pump. Can you explain again please and include which side of the machine you are talking about. Thanks
OK, please get back with its complete model number and PNC number
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello,E Nr wte84103gb/08 fd 8711 202809220 - 240v. 50hz. Wmax 2600wWte84103gb. 467110245816028092Type wdt2. Ipx422628571Bar code. 090000154186ThanksIan
Once again sorry for long delay in answering your question...have been out for a while.Thanks for the info... with the appliance unplugged take off the top and side panels...to do this you will have to remove the screw then follow the drain hose to the pump...take this pump out and clean it completely ...once everything is clean it should work.