Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

My HC60NG green light is on and the boiler is also on but the

Customer Question

My HC60NG green light is on and the boiler is also on but the underfloor heating isn't coming on. I have a two manifold system and one is working but the other isn't so I know it isn't the boiler. I have power to the CM67NG.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Hi, have you pressed the overide button on the unit, the boiler shoukd fire up . If it doesnt the unit must be faulty and will need replacing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The boiler is working it is the underfloor heating that isn't. I have called the heating engineer.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , it must be the heating manifold motorised zone valve thats at fault. You may be able to lever it open manually to allow heat through until its changed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I do that? It is stuck solid! It is like a wheel on top of the pipe!! I have knocked it to no avail!!
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , it depends on the type, could you upload a photo?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I am not back home until Thursday so will be unable to do it until then.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Ok, no probs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
See the attached
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi, is that pump running. Undo the bleed screw on the pump face and insert a screwdriver gently to see if the i pellor is turning