Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Belling Kensington ovens and grill not working. small oven

Customer Question

belling Kensington ovens and grill not working. small oven broke first then large oven followed by grill.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - could you let me have the product code please this starts with a 4 and is a long number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where will I find it
the whole thing did not stop working at the same time, first the grill, then the small oven, then the large oven
Either in the door opening or on the side or back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
###-##-####
OK do you have and can you use a multimeter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have one
OK we can do so much then, have you got any power going in to the oven at all? ie is the digital timer working have you got a display?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes timer is working, light on large oven can hear fan, nothing at all on small oven or grill
If I remember correctly, you have both a fan oven and conventional oven is the conventional oven working at all?